lc8.nl Forum Index
  Picture Gallery   •   FAQ  •  Zoeken   •   Gebruikerslijst   •   Gebruikersgroepen   •  Registreer  •  Profiel  •  Log in om je privé berichten te bekijken  •  Inloggen

Cockpit solution for my SE

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie     lc8.nl Forum Index -> Algemeen Superenduro berichten van de laatste 24 uur
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Thanos67

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo, 18 Jul. 2010, 12:40    Onderwerp: Cockpit solution for my SE Reageer met quote

Hi to everyone.
I am a new member here and a fresh owner of a SE.
I am looking for a solution to mount roadbook, ICO and control switch without loosing my original instruments.

Searching on the web, I have seen different options but I would like the one that is shown in the attached photo or something similar.

If anyone has a suggestion where to find something like that, I would appreciate the support.

Sorry for my English, but my dutch is very poor ...
Thank you

P.S. My roadbook is from Touratech and ICO and control switch I need to buy too.

superenduro034qg6.jpg
 Beschrijving:
 Bestandsgrootte:  71.82 KB
 Weergegeven:  15603 keer

superenduro034qg6.jpg

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
Remmie

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo, 18 Jul. 2010, 20:46    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Hi Thanos67,

Welcome to the Dutch LC8 Forum. (tell us a little more about yourself) do you live in Holland…… smoking

The picture you showed is from G-SPOT if I’m not mistaken.

This is my solution to the described problem. I made the frame like a triangle so its stiffer and does not vibrate as much as the above solution. And I used existing mounting holes. The unit’s on top are bicycle computer (?) and I made with one unit a connection with the left steering handle unit (from Touratech) The frame that carry’s it is made out of 12mm round solid bar.

Well Pictures say more book2 so here you go.

Remmie pleased

Thanos67

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo, 18 Jul. 2010, 22:56    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Hi Remmie,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
No, I dont live in Holland, but I have a couple of dutch friends (very open guys, good sense of humour and maybe a bit crazy thumbsup ).
I lived abroad, but never had the chance to be in Holland ... Now I am back in Greece sunny(I am Greek) and I have to say that we have excellent places for off road riding.
We also have our local Trail Rides (Rally Raids), 8 per year.
I also have a R1200GS ADV. Two months ago I sold my off road bike, a LC4 Adventure and bought my SE.
I ran one Rally with it (now it is a break due to summer season) and I have to say that THIS IS AN AMAZING BIKE!!!!!
I just want to adapt it to Rally racing.
I really liked your solution. You have clear visibility of the original instrument as well.
This is something you did yourself or someone did for you? Can I get something like that or I have to fix it locally myself? I need to be ready for my next Rally in October!
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
brky

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo, 27 Apr. 2011, 22:57    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Thank you for inspiration Remmie. This is my solution ....

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    lc8.nl Forum Index -> Algemeen Superenduro Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

berichten van de laatste 24 uur

Ga naar: